Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged!

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself , at the end choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying '(You're It!) and to go read your blog. You can not tag the person that tagged you so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read YOUR blog answers.

1. I really dislike intense situations. I run, I move, I quit my job or relationship when it causes me distress. I leave a trail of unfinshed business. I never get attached to people. I am sorely independent and fickle. Oh wait that was like 6 things and I'm only on number 1.

2. When I was a kid my parents would empty the money from their pockets and leave it on the kitchen counter. I would steal a quarter, a couple of dimes, or if I was feeling bold, a dollar. Then I would take the money to Rite Aid and a buy Metal Edge magazine. At one point I covered every inch of my bedroom walls with posters of my favorite rock bands. I taped a four page spread of Brett Michaels on my ceiling above my bed so I could stare at him every night while falling asleep. He was my first love.

3. In 9th grade Jess and I dated the same guy. He was cute but embodied every stereotype of his Polish heritage. He was as dumb as a brick. The first time I met his mom she asked me if I was catholic. I said yes, and she sighed and said "Thank God! Much better than the last girl Jerry dated, she was Lutheran trash."

4. Yes I was raised a Catholic. The only thing I really learned from that experience was how to feel guilt, hold on to guilt, and make others feel guilty. Amen.

5. I love sushi. But I only like rolls. I'm not sure if those are even considered "real" sushi.

6. On my 18th birthday my mother baked me 18 birthday cakes. They were all decorated differently, some square, some round, some chocolate, some yellow. I ate cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner for almost a week.

7. I can't seem to organize myself enough to start my own business. I work hard but totally lack self discipline. I love my art, but I find myself watching TV instead of painting or drawing. My underachievement and wasted potential is my biggest dissapointment in life.

8. I'm 30 and I've been married 10 years.

9. My starbucks drink of choice: grande iced soy peppermint white mocha no whip

10. I am addicted to cheese and rotten relationships. I gave up cheese completely to save my heart. Now for the relationships....



Who am I tagging? Anyone who thinks this would be fun, as all my "regulars" have already been tagged by someone else.

No comments: