Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Holy Tamale!

After work I went to therapy (yes I see a shrink, get over it) and then to my favorite Chinese nail salon (which actually happens to be Vietnamese - go figure) to get a manicure and my brows waxed. Lovely. Then I drove home and guess what! Waiting on the kitchen table was a present from hubby!!! None other than a $1,400 Nikon D80 SLR Camera with 8GB Memory Card and 18-135 mm lens. OMG I'm so happy I could poop. I am so happy that I can not bring myself to open the damn box. This camera was $1,400. Thats a lot of money. Especially for someone who hasn't bought a new pair of shoes in nearly a year. Of course a camera is so much cooler than any heels...oh and I did buy some Uggs at Christmas, so thats really like 2 months not a year, but still, $1,400 is a lot of money. So I ate dinner with the box on my lap, carried the box with me to tuck the girls in, and then also into the bathroom (TMI) and now the camera box is sitting here beside me on my desk. Unopened. I can still return it for 14 days for a full refund. What to do? What to do?

No comments: