Friday, February 8, 2008

Is this me??



I saw this picture on Magster's page and I thought "holy shit is that me?" because I'm pretty sure this image captures everything about my life: house, children, and of course, alcohol. Oh, and I also own that outfit in white, red, black, and leopard print.

I feel like I am typing sideways today. Physically slanted. I'm having to lean to one side because I feel like my ship is sinking. Literally. I am literally typing at an angle. I would love to photograph this, only my camera is in my purse and my purse is way far away at the bottom of the steps.

Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to share my iTunes library with hubby. Let's be honest, his music really sucks. Here is a sample of some of his faves:

Rose of Sharyn - Killswitch Engage
Whitewash - Buckethead
Needled - Children of Bodom (wtf?)
Satch Boogie - Joe Satriana
The entire collections of GNR, Beastie Boys, and Buckethead

Of course while typing these I clicked to play "Through Fire and Flames" by DragonForce, one of hubby's theme songs (Thanks Guitar Hero). And I have heard this song so many times against the click click click of the plastic guitar remote buttons. Sporting an 80% on expert level. Rock on.

No comments: