Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's a Saturday

I watched Resident Evil with hubby, and suprisingly, it didn't totally suck. I'm pretty sure this is the most beautiful woman in the world.




And then I changed my mind when I saw a picture of her at the movie premiere. She doesn't look as hot all dressed up:





Kind of like Viggo Mortensen in LOTRs - hot as Aragon



Mmmmm.....


But nowhere else:






Today I ate a bag of Lays Potato Chips and drank a half a bottle of Smoking Loons Merlot. It's all good, it's all vegan. Now tell me again how a vegan can be chunky??

I ran forever today... Maybe as much as 4.5 miles, and hell, it was pretty damn cool that I was able to do that. Unfortunately now I am up all night finishing a website. The site is massively flowery, but it's for a special client, so what she wants she gets.

No comments: