Friday, July 18, 2008

Full Moon Tonight

Tonight is a full moon. No wonder I have been utterly unproductive today. Everyone knows that a full moon means strength for people of the water tribe. And guess what? I am the queen of my own mythical water tribe called "Yada Yada".

Anyway, this means four things:
1. I can't be bothered to pay attention
2. I need a paint brush and an avocado
3. I only prefer the taste of orange flavored trident
4. Chris is taking me out to dinner tonight

Everything I have tried to accomplish today has been completed with smashing success. Thanks moon!

However, usually, sliding down the full moon's ray comes Aunt Flow for her 5 day visit. Maybe she will take a vacation this month, it is summer after all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heya Tiff! Just checking in to say hi ;)